Speedy Vuitton Purse Charm Ideas

stefania

la vie en rose
Sep 10, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
I am planning to get a Monogram Speedy (probably 25) and I am looking at the vuitton website to get ideas for purse charms. I would like to use a combination of 2 I think. Here's a bunch that I think would look nice. Which combinations would look good together? Post pix if you have of your vuitton charms! So far I have the long multi pastilles charm and the panda cles.

lilgirlie1310

Hopelessly Addicted!
Mar 3, 2006
Erie, PA
I don't have any pics of them on my mono speedy but hopefully these will at least give you an idea.

Jack and Lucie on Damier Speedy

Multicolore Pastilles on Damier Speedy

stefania

la vie en rose
Sep 10, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Is that a speedy 25? By bracelet/pastilles charm looks good on my coussin but the straps are further apart. Does it bang around a lot on the speedy?

lilgirlie1310

Hopelessly Addicted!
Mar 3, 2006
Erie, PA
Is that a speedy 25? By bracelet/pastilles charm looks good on my coussin but the straps are further apart. Does it bang around a lot on the speedy?
Yep, that's a 25. Because of the way it hooks onto the speedy, it really doesn't bang around all that much; atleast not enough to be noticeable.

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
the land of cold!
this has been discontinued, not many out there so you might have to look at Ebay for this.

I am planning to get a Monogram Speedy (probably 25) and I am looking at the vuitton website to get ideas for purse charms. I would like to use a combination of 2 I think. Here's a bunch that I think would look nice. Which combinations would look good together? Post pix if you have of your vuitton charms! So far I have the long multi pastilles charm and the panda cles.

stefania

la vie en rose
Sep 10, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Yes! I am liking the inclusion speedy in berry with the speedy 25 in that last pic. I have the berry bracelet too. Do you think another charm would look good with the inclusion charm as well?

Rai

Jul 1, 2006
I like the pastilles the best, the multicolored ones show up brighter then the brown ones, but they are both pretty and can be worn as a bracelet too.

Jul 31, 2006
Milan, Italy
Sorry I have the little keichain multicolor (53kb) but mine has different colours: no white, but pink, lilac, green, red, orange, azur, turchese, and a strange green/yellow; I bought in LV boutique, I'm sure it isn't a fake!!!:wtf:
Stephanie.