speedy vs gucci belt bag.

xoxo_chanel

Aug 7, 2006
hey everyone!
im deciding about my next bag. its a tough decision i must have to say. so im thinking of either getting the mono speedy or the gucci belt bag. any suggestions?
which one never goes on sale?

gucci does go on sale. i was there over christmas and it was CRAZY in there for some huge sale. plus i just got a summer sale card from them. LV -- NEVER on sale.

i have both and i think th lv speedy is perfect! for its price. the classic belt bag form gucci doesn't go on sale cause its the classics and the speedy never goes on sale either... u'll end up getting both ;) cause they are soooo different and have different uses.

I love the Speedy, but if you travel, the Gucci bag might work, or for quick trips around town with your hands free.

Don't like the look of a fanny pack around the waist, so I wear my fanny packs across the body (diagonally over my left shoulder) like a messenger bag.

(You know you'll get this posting under the LV forum, but LV does sell something like a fanny pack as well... :graucho: And since OP stated that LV does not go on sale, I might add that the prices only increases.)