Speedy Strap problems....

Pradagal

Lifeslittleluxury
O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
Anyone else having trouble with the empreinte speedy strap? I just bought my emrpeinte speedy in noir in size 30 in November. As soon as I received it, I noticed the clasp on one side didn't have any resistance, the other side was fine. I called my SA and I sent it back to him. He placed a "replacement" order for the whole strap (which took about 1 1/2 months). I just received it two days ago and it is the exact same problem with the one I sent him. I do not want to wait another 1 1/2 months before using my bag. Just wondering if anyone else is having this kind of trouble with their empreinte straps. It is very disappointing to say the least:sad:

pjhm

Oct 10, 2014
It's too bad he just couldn't replace that one clasp. I wonder if they accidentally gave you your original strap back. I have that bag but in size 25 and in infini- the first bag was missing the 4th loop and had another problem so I returned entire bag. The replacement is fine but I have had the strap come loose somehow from my shoulder and fell off- lovely- but somehow I fixed it and it's ok now.

Pradagal

Lifeslittleluxury
O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
I don't own one. However can you go to the store and see if the one on display has the same problem?

I wish I could....I am 4 1/2 hours away from any LV so this makes things quite difficult. I try to keep a relationship with an SA at the closest LV, but it is still quite difficult since we have never met in person. They do have another one on order for me, but I was just wondering if others have experienced this as well.