Speedy/speedy b VS alma bb

LVmie

Aug 11, 2012
Hi lovelies,

I have been asking around abt speedy, speedy b and mini pochette before. Well, it was in december, before the new mini collection came out.

Now I just need another opinion. I only have Raspail as my 1st LV piece. Speedy and alma are both LV iconic handbags. So for the next purchase, is it wise to buy:

Option 1: speedy/ speedy b
Option 2: alma bb

Please let me to narrow down my choice. I am totally confused. Thanks, ladies.

The Alma bb might be too small for everyday.I prefer a traditional Speedy over the Speedy.

Yup, I agree with you. It just.. U know the bright colors make it fun to carry it. LOL

I have a mono speedy 30 and the alma bb...It depends on how you want to use the bag. The alma bb is quite a bit smaller than the speedy.

I dont really carry a lot of stuff. So the size of alma bb should not be a problem to me. Love the cute look but I heard the strap is not adjustable. That's the only reason if I am not buying it. But still.... Indecisive.

speedy b

it's just so useful!

My husband and I are planning to go to Tokyo in march. It might be useful to carry speedy b around then. Decision decision decision...

speedy b...very classic and timeless:tpfrox:

agree..... It should be in our collection. It is a must have bag. Urg... Still cant make the decision. LOL

My husband and I are planning to go to Tokyo in march. It might be useful to carry speedy b around then. Decision decision decision...

speedy b is always useful anywhere as it can carried in different ways, i am sure you already know :graucho:

have fun in tokyo! hardly anyone speaks English there so i hope you book an international hotel so that if you need help/directions, the concerige can assist you.

speedy b is always useful anywhere as it can carried in different ways, i am sure you already know :graucho:

have fun in tokyo! hardly anyone speaks English there so i hope you book an international hotel so that if you need help/directions, the concerige can assist you.

perhaps i should learn saying a few words i japanese. LOL. Thanks, cherrycookies! *hugs*

Thanks. Mono or de? :graucho:
that's the question i keep asking myself! i have a regular speedy in de and use it way more than the mono. i really love the de. the only thing that concerns me a little on speedy b is the wrinkling some have reported on the side stripes. if i get a de speedy b at some point, i will try to check carefully for gaps at zipper and leather condition, but i guess some leather problems show up later? still love the de tho. good luck!