Speedy/speedy b VS alma bb

that's the question i keep asking myself! i have a regular speedy in de and use it way more than the mono. i really love the de. the only thing that concerns me a little on speedy b is the wrinkling some have reported on the side stripes. if i get a de speedy b at some point, i will try to check carefully for gaps at zipper and leather condition, but i guess some leather problems show up later? still love the de tho. good luck!

If I get speedy b later, I will try to check on those flaws too. Thanks, dear! :biggrin::graucho:

I say speedy b in mono if you have a de. I just solved the reverse for myself yesterday :smile:
I had a mono speedy and got a de speedy b. I like the alma bb but it seems like more of an out to dinner bag to me than a daily bag.

Good luck in your picking!!

I say speedy b in mono if you have a de. I just solved the reverse for myself yesterday :smile:
I had a mono speedy and got a de speedy b. I like the alma bb but it seems like more of an out to dinner bag to me than a daily bag.

Good luck in your picking!!

Hi NCQ,
I don't own any DE yet. Every time I step into the store, I would always go for mono. I just can't resist it. But, my DH suggests the DE. You know... At least I would have different patterns in my collection. Plus, I love DE becoz of its red interior and of coz we don't have to baby the bag. I think I would go for speedy b. thanks, dear! :cool:

I just got my first alma bb last week when the new colors came out! The reason I really liked and wanted the bag is because it's not as generic as a speedy (also it is super cute and pretty!). I don't carry as much around either, and sometimes i felt my other 2 LV bags were too big for my needs (even though they're not that big lol). The vernis is also a nice change from the usual canvas that most people carry :smile:!

I just got my first alma bb last week when the new colors came out! The reason I really liked and wanted the bag is because it's not as generic as a speedy (also it is super cute and pretty!). I don't carry as much around either, and sometimes i felt my other 2 LV bags were too big for my needs (even though they're not that big lol). The vernis is also a nice change from the usual canvas that most people carry :smile:!

thanks for replying. Btw, are you in somewhere in Japan? saw your nickname here, assume you are.

Another vote for the speedy b!

Very versatile, I would highly recommend it as a travel bag aswell - it's amazing how much that bag can fit in it! In terms of print - you can't go wrong! De is the easiest to maintain but go try on the bags and see what takes your heart :smile:

Hi ladies,

Thank you for all your kind and sincere responses. After long debating between traditional Speedy or Speedy B... finally i chose the classic one. About the size, the 25 is a lil small and it cant fit my ipad. So for that reason, i choose the 30.

Introducing my new Speedy 30 DE, purchased in Tokyo and MIF.

Attachments

• amiey43.jpg
    amiey43.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 1,392
  • amiey15.jpg
    amiey15.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 1,032
Hi ladies,

Thank you for all your kind and sincere responses. After long debating between traditional Speedy or Speedy B... finally i chose the classic one. About the size, the 25 is a lil small and it cant fit my ipad. So for that reason, i choose the 30.

Introducing my new Speedy 30 DE, purchased in Tokyo and MIF.

Congrats on your speedy! I think the size looks perfect on you and you made great choice...I love the look of the speedy in DE!

Your bag looks beautiful! I got an Alma bb in Amarante for Valentine's Day and it is beautiful but after I used it for a few days I thought it might be too small for everyday (even though I don't carry that much stuff). I couldn't return it as it was a gift that my DH picked out so I ended up going back last week and getting a Speedy B in mono, which I love... but seeing your photo makes me want a Speedy in DE! I guess it's time to start saving for another bag!

Enjoy!