Speedy size hidden under tab?

<3!

me.
Mar 19, 2010
Florida
hey everyone! I tried to do a search for this and had trouble finding anything... sorry if this has been covered!

I understand that the mono Speedys are supposed to have their size printed under the leather tab, on the side without the lock.

my question is whether or not Damier bags have the same feature? my Damier Speedy does not have anything written on that tab. it is from the boutique so I know it is real, but I was just curious.

thanks! :biggrin:

cjkuhl

Dec 15, 2009
yep, it should be there. sometimes the stamp is faint though...keep looking!

<3!

me.
Mar 19, 2010
Florida
ok, I found it after taking it to a window and examining it in the sunlight! even then, it was still kinda tough to see, lol- but I feel better knowing it is there! thanks everyone! :blush:

jenaywins

O.G.
Dec 27, 2009
Me either, Dixie79. There is a giant uproar going on in another thread about this right now... :rolleyes:

BankOnIt

Jan 3, 2009
NYC
The keepalls also have a "hidden" stamp with the sizes (in roughly the same spot as the speedy), just in case someone was going to ask that question. :smile:

Spicy87

O.G.
Aug 19, 2009
I keep looking at my speedy that was made about 2 weeks ago... I THINK I found the size stamp, but I might just as well be imagining it.

T-Girl

Ahhhh...I'm falling!
May 7, 2008
I see it too, but it's very faint and would never have noticed it until you mentioned it. That's great. I learn something new every day and now I see my Speedy has a number tattoo too! :biggrin: