Speedy question - what is the handle drop?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Real Talk on PB: Should You Buy a New Bag With Your Stimulus Check?. What would you do with an extra $1,200?
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 27, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
    I would love to know. I learned the Trouville is a smaller handle drop at 3.25 inches. I know the Deauville is a good 6 to 6.5 inches. I forgot what the Alma is. And I was really wondering between the speedy 25-30-35 and even 40 - does the handle drop vary and if so, what is the measurement? If anyone knows I appreciate it. :smile:.

I did try a search and came up with nothing. :sad:. I even looked around the club house.

2. I may be wrong but I think it's around 3.5-4 inches

3. Really? Only. :sad:

4. And now that I'm looking at it, it looks more like 3 inches to me. I can't find my tape measure. :sad:

5. No. Say it ain't so??!!!' Lol

6. I have a speedy 30 and when I first bought it I thought gosh this is a short strap drop. But I got used to it and it's fine for me.

8. i just measure my B 25...it's 3.5 inches to the end of the handle about 4 inches to the end of the hardware that connect the chap.