Speedy Piping Has Ripped .. Can This Be Fixed!

I will be very nice ... I do understand that it isn't the stores fault, but I will not be taken advantage of! I paid good money for a purse that is know for its "great craftmanship", so I will only settle for what I paid for.

^Why don't you take it back to the boutique? The bag has a 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. It's not your fault if you purchased a defective item.

Yes, it can be fixed...otherwise LV will replace it....if you bought it brand new. If brand new, they have your information in the system. LV will fix and replace things up to one year after purchase.

I know this because I purchased my SPeedy 35 last March, and I noticed that there was an inconsistency in the monogram....the sides were different than the body of the bag.

I would explain to the service reps at the 1-866 number, but they kept telling me to take it to a boutique so that a manager can check. It was very noticeable in well lit areas such as my classrooms, which caused the bag to look like a fake.

Anyway, I was just too lazy to carry it to the store (I shop on Eluxury) and afraid that they would laugh in my face, but in December, nine months after my purchase, I worked up the courage and took it to a boutique.

To my shock and surprise, the manager noticed the inconsistency I had complained about for months, apologized, and went into the back and gave me a brand new bag!

To complete the transaction, he looked up my information and did an transaction, and even gave me a reciept that had the date of my first purchase in March....I was so shocked and I still am.

Believe me that bag was well used! My only complaint as I was leaving was that I would have to wait another nine months for my new Speedy to patina, LOL!!

But if you bought it brand new months ago,they should be able to help you.

Yes i bought it brand new from eluxury in November, so i hope that they give me a new one, because i would hate to have to wait weeks for repair, but i would also hate to have have new leather, but we will see i guess!