Speedy Picture Help Please!!!!

LV_Pup_Luvr

Nov 4, 2015
I'm excited to order a speedy b soon but don't have a store in my state. Could you help me by posting a picture of the speedy 25 and/or 30 next to a neverfull gm for me? I have a neverfull and find myself very confused what size speedy to order because they always look different sized in each video I watch...I think it's because everyone has a different build!

LouisGirl777

Nov 24, 2015
Toronto, Canada
If you have a gm neverfull, I could confidently advise you you'll find the 25 too small. Sorry i don't have a picture but hopefully one gets posted soon!! Good luck!!!

Pebli

Aug 17, 2014
I've got a speedy 25 and neverfull but it's mm so I'm guessing that's no help??

Mar 8, 2016
US
Here you go... I don't own a 25 but here's 30, 35, and a Deauville comparison. Apologies, really dark grey day here today so lighting isn't optimal...

Speedy 30 with Neverfull GM (using full names to help googlers looking for same info :smile:)

Attachments

Last edited:

LV_Pup_Luvr

Nov 4, 2015
Didn't allow all pics in one post :blush:!! Hope this helped you ladies! :smile:
Thank you, thank you, thank you! You have a wonderful collection as well! I'm leaning towards the 30 over the 25 but it seems as if the 25 is very popular so I can't help but wonder if I'm missing something!