Speedy Picture Help Please!!!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm excited to order a speedy b soon but don't have a store in my state. Could you help me by posting a picture of the speedy 25 and/or 30 next to a neverfull gm for me? I have a neverfull and find myself very confused what size speedy to order because they always look different sized in each video I watch...I think it's because everyone has a different build!

2. Lol following because I'm having the exact problem [emoji2]

3. If you have a gm neverfull, I could confidently advise you you'll find the 25 too small. Sorry i don't have a picture but hopefully one gets posted soon!! Good luck!!!

4. I've got a speedy 25 and neverfull but it's mm so I'm guessing that's no help??

5. #5 May 16, 2016
    Last edited: May 16, 2016
    Here you go... I don't own a 25 but here's 30, 35, and a Deauville comparison. Apologies, really dark grey day here today so lighting isn't optimal...

Speedy 30 with Neverfull GM (using full names to help googlers looking for same info :smile:)

Attached Files:

6. Speedy 35 against Neverfull GM

Attached Files:

7. Deauville against Neverfull GM

Attached Files:

8. Didn't allow all pics in one post :blush:!! Hope this helped you ladies! :smile:

9. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You have a wonderful collection as well! I'm leaning towards the 30 over the 25 but it seems as if the 25 is very popular so I can't help but wonder if I'm missing something!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice