Speedy Owners . . . A Question?

1. I just got Damier Speedy 25 yesterday! (Thanks to everyone here for helping me decide on the size.) I am so in :heart: . It's really even better in person. Since this is my first Speedy, I was wondering what is the best way to display the lock and the key on the bag? I guess the lock could hang on the little flap with the key in the lock. But I am afraid the key will fall out or get lost.

What do you all think? Thanks!

2. I just have the lock hanging off that little leather flap on the end. I keep the keys at home, otherwise I would probably lose them.

3. sorry, double post

4. yup me too but i have a key on my keys and a key in the inside pocket

5. me too

6. Good advice from everyone. Thanks! I'll just leave the lock hanging and the keys at home or in the purse. :smile:

7. Same here :smile: I still have the keys in the box.

8. I keep the key and lock off. I've seen bags where the hole for the lock is stratched out and black so I have a kitty swarovski charm in place. Much lighter so no stretching the leather tab.

9. I have the lock hanging from the tag and the keys at home in the original box, afraid of losing them if I leave them hand from the lock

10. My lock is really tarnished now, so I think I'm probably gonna take it off and put something else in its place. My keys are safely in my desk drawer :smile:

11. I just have the lock on that little tab and one key at home, the other in my purse. I just got my Damier Speedy 25 last week, and I love it! Congratulations on a great bag!

12. I have the lock through the little tab at the end, and the keys locked into the lock.

13. I have my lock in the tab, I have one key locked to the lock and the other key inside the dusbag so I don't lose it.

14. i hang my lock where the base of the handles are... the key i leave @ home...

15. Me too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice