Speedy or Papillon??

1. Got the fever for another bag but this time it's a Damier. I just can't resist them. I'm very happy w/ my Manhattan but want something different also and not too big (I returned the Ribera MM). Anyway, choices are betw the Speedy 25 or Papillon 26. It's just gonna be for a errand-running kind of bag so no need for too much space. Anyway, should I hold out and impatiently wait or what? Help! TIA!

2. I vote for the Speedy!!

Let us know what you ultimately decide?

3. i'll put in a vote for speedy! i totally love mine! :love: and if you get one, i'm sure you'll love yours too!

keep us up-dated! and have fun shopping LV style!

4. Speedy!!!!

5. Speedy!!!!

6. Sorry...didn't mean to post twice, although I am very enthusiastic about Speedys.

7. Wow!!! Seems like a land slide!!! Ok (begrudgingly)...guess I'll impatiently wait! :smile: But I'll wait with baded breath!

8. I had to post this in this thread too b/c I'm so excited (even though I already posted it some place else ;) ) but I just got off the phone w/ the LV in my area inquiring about the Damier Speedy. Guess it was my lucky day b/c they said they're getting 2 Speedy 25's in less than 2 weeks and I get one! Yeah for me!!!!!:biggrin: But in all the excitement, I forgot to ask how much damage this is going to cause me. Can anyone please tell me?

9. Wow, that's really exciting, I can't wait to see pictures ! ;)

I believe someone was quoted 600ish ? So it'll be under 700$.

10. Ok well that's good news...think I can rest easy and probably look for a second job!;)

11. I like the Papillon much better, in terms of aesthetics and comfort (the fact that you can put it over your shoulder, if only temporarily). But I guess you made up your mind already. :smile:

12. yahoooooo - what size papillon do you have? while i can fit the papillon 26 on my shoulder, it's very uncomfortable, too close to my armpits, and I end up squishing the bag. Oh and I'm quite petite too! Though I've heard that the 30 fits on the shoulder fine.

jasanna - wait for the speedy! though if I were to choose between the mono papillon or damier, I would go with damier.

13. Oops! I should have said whether I was talking about the 30 or the 26...I was thinking of the 30.

14. Jasanna....
    did you have a problem with the pocket buckles on your Manhattan bag? Did they break?

15. Damier Speedy. I have the Papillon 26 and I love it, but I love the classic shape of the Speedy in Damier canvas. Very classy :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice