Speedy or Pallas tote?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Good morning. I'm asking for a friend (I know that sounds suspicious) who is not a TPF member. She has the choice of a Speedy 30 in DE or a Pallas tote in mono. I have not owned either bag. Which would you recommend?
    She already has a Jersey and a Neo Noe.

2. Lots of variables to consider - condition, price, whether she would like a hand-held bag, etc. Having said that, the Speedy 30 in DE will always get my vote. It is classic, carefree, and beautiful.

BrodyAlice likes this.
  3. Speedy B 30. She already has a zippered tote.

4. i might be biased but i would recommed speedy B. but 30 can get slouchy. pallas looks to me a structured bag. so if she prefers structured bag she can go for pallas. i personally love the unstructured look of speedy.

5. Thanks for all of your input. She will be getting the bag from her sister, both are brand new.
    She would like a shoulder bag option, but thinks she can use the long strap from her Jersey for the Speedy.

6. I have both bags and like them both. I would probably take the speedy.....

7. I have both. Pallas has more detail...soft lining, exterior pockets and pleated sides. Pallas is my vote.

8. I have both. Pallas is definitely more confortable and more detailed.

9. She chose the Pallas. Thanks for everyone's input.

Loulouuk likes this.