Speedy or Neverfull

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone,
    I need your opinion. I'm planning to buy my second LV bag. I want to buy either a speedy 30 in Damier Ebene or Neverfull mm in Damier Azur. Help please!!
    On another note I already own a Neverfull mm in Monogram

2. I'll say speedy, since you already own a NF. Both are great bags!

3. Speedy since u already have the nf plus I love DE! I want to get a bag in it someday soon.

4. Have you considered the Speedy B? It has the best of both worlds. If anything, I would choose the NF. It's a lot easier to carry and easier to access. Good luck on your decision !:smile:

Sorry.. I missed the last part where you said you already own a NF. In that case, def the Speedy :smile::smile:

5. :thinking: Hmm...I'd go with the DA NF now and get the DE Speedy in the fall/winter. I know that you already have the NF but the DA is the perfect spring/summer tote. The NF is an awesome bag in general so if the style works for you, I see nothing wrong with multiples.

6. +1!!!

7. Speedy

8. Thank you so much :smile: Opinions are much appreciated :smile: *hugs*

9. Get the speedy. It's great to own both for added versatility to your wardrobe. Each bag can surprisingly change the look of your outfit so it's good to have options :smile:

10. Speedy.

11. I just got the speedy b 30 and the strap has been indispensable.

12. I hear ya. I love my speedy b

13. My thought exactly! The DA NF MM is gorgeous :love:

14. but I would get the B!!👍

15. Speedy. Because u can have an option to a zip top bag when u going to place that is more crowded