Speedy or Neverfull?

Bay

O.G.
Feb 7, 2007
I think I am jumping on the LV wagon again after being gone for some years.

I used to have 2 speedys and pouchettes and then I got tired and sold them before the Neverfull came.

Now I am thinking about getting a Damier speedy or Neverfull but I can't make up my mind.

I like the Neverfull because its a shoulder bag, but the cons against it is that it does not have a zipper which the speedy does.

I prefer shoulder bags but speedys are cute, so I don't know.

Which one should I go for?

I also like the Batignolles Horizontal but I dont know if that comes in Damier and I also know that it doesnt have a zipper..But I would like to stay under 1k.

Also, can you personalize you Damier and can you wait a while and see if you would like to keep it before you make up your mind?

Thanks!

I have a Speedy 25 and I adore her. However, I recently lost her for a few minutes at a department store because I did not know where to set her down at and so i hang her on a rack and walked away. I struggle with her at times because i can only carry her on my hands. The Speedy can sometimes become very heavy.
I'm voting for the Neverfull -if those are your two options-.

I purchased a Totally pm recently and i'm completely in lvoe. She has a zipper and pockets, it's a shoulder bag. SHe's very comfortable :smile: and she's under 1k.

As a LV owner of both bags, I think the speedy is what I would get. I would get the Speedy 30' whichever print you like. It's a classic bag, and keeps it's shape better with use than the 35' I know I have several 35's and would of purchased more of the 30's. and I own it in almost every print. The Neverfull is used for mainly traveling or lugging things if I have things to do (gym, change of clothes, returns, class) and do not want to make multiple trips back home for the day. It's also a great diaper bag if you ever decide to have children. So you'll get great use for it! At least I bought under that pretense! lol
Good Luck!

I also like the Totally better because of the zipper and pockets. The Neverfull looks too much like a shopping bag to me and I don't feel secure with open bags. I prefer hand-held bags but since you already had two Speedys and didn't like them enough to keep them I wouldn't get another one.