Speedy or AW Rocco??

Lol! Not one vote for the Rocco! I like the edginess of the Rocco but I also like the classiness of the speedy. I was also concerned about the heaviness of the Rocco.. But was thinking leather over canvas...

I guess Speedy it is!!! Thanks ladies!!!
Now my next problem is figuring if I should get the high maintenance but gorgeous azur or the carefree ebene... Wow! I have such big problems!!!! Lol!

I own a few speedys, been collecting for over 10 years ago and still use them today. I had a rocco, used it for 2 weeks and sold it.

I didn't mind the heaviness, the wear and tear on the bag is awful! The strap, piping, and edges were fraying.

When I go shopping I still gravitate to the rocco in different colors and try them on for fun but I know it's more of a fling relationship.

I own a few speedys, been collecting for over 10 years ago and still use them today. I had a rocco, used it for 2 weeks and sold it.

I didn't mind the heaviness, the wear and tear on the bag is awful! The strap, piping, and edges were fraying.

When I go shopping I still gravitate to the rocco in different colors and try them on for fun but I know it's more of a fling relationship.

Really??? There was wear and tear after two weeks???? That is just horrible! I'm glad I posted my question! Good to know! Thanks!