Speedy Opinions

2215.jpg

Audrey Hepburn with her Vintage Louis Vuitton Speedy 25

The Speedy will absolutely be the right choice for you; either a 30 or maybe even better a 35. I used my 35 for about 12 years (now my mum uses it) and carried everything in there from books, water bottles, groceries, towels etc....
It travelled with me all over Europe and also to the United States. It's practically indestructable, can be worn with jeans as well as with a business suit.
Regina :tup::tup:
:tup:

I'm in my mid 50's and have both the 25 and 30. I do prefer the 30 because it is the perfect size with a little room to spare. The 25 just fits everything if you know what I mean. I think it's the most perfect bag I've ever owned. I don't think you could go wrong.

Qunitessential LV! Audrey Hepburn had one! Classy. Can be dressy or casual.

The Speedy 25 is small and adorable.
The Speedy 20 is larger and would be a great size for you, a mom. I have one and have 4 children. I initially bought the 25 and exchanged it - too small.
Many people love the 35. Too big for me but still a great bag.

You should go to the store and try them out with your personal things in them. Leave the store. Have lunch and think about it. Come back and purchase your forever friend!!

Good Luck!

Well said img!! I think you meant the "30" instead of the 20 there, but your point is perfect! I have the 25, 30 and 40 and I love them all, especially my 40! You'll know what size is right for you when you go try it on!! Good luck!

i have the 25 but honestly i don't use it too much because i prefer to have both of my hands loose :P
but i love the style and it sure is a classic.
although IMO if i have a child, i would get the 30 at least.

I personally think everyone should own at least one speedy hehe.
It's seriously the most perfect bag ever IMO. It's versatile... you don't have to baby it at all... it's chic... it's SPEEDY

Another vote for the speedy coming from Northern New England. It's the easiest bag I've ever had to carry. Just toss things in and go...this morning as I was making lunch for my DD I shattered the jelly jar and cut my right index finger on a piece of glass fairly deeply. I hung one handle off my left wrist. I managed to get myself to work on time after a quick run around the house...threw in water bottle, bandaids, papers, sunglasses, notebooks and my lunch and the bag is just a total workhorse. Plus it looks great with anything...
I've been a speedy lover for years and will be hitting my 50's soon!

I love Speedy. I have 2 of them. They're very classy and versatile. I can dress up or down with these two bags. They're pretty roomy, but I think the 25 one is a bit difficult to get in and out.

Before getting a Speedy, make sure that you can deal with hand-held bags. I personally love hand-helds, so they're perfect. However, some of my friends, who bought the bag because they thought they're pretty, ended up not using them. They're so used to shoulder bags, and hand-held is a real pain for them.