Speedy on vacation

Dec 13, 2007
I'm having a dilema. I bought a wonderful mono speedy 25 with the primary purpose of being a great travel purse and now I am a bit paranoid to take it on vacation with me. I am going to Hawaii and the thoughts of having my speedy near sunscreen, rain, airplane floors, everything! is freaking me out a little.....ok maybe a lot. Ah the vachetta still so pristine! I feel bad though because I really want to take it, I just don't want any negative consequences. Hawaii was the place where I discovered my love of designer goods, so I want to take the Speedy to it's 'birth place.' I would love it if anyone would share their good or bad LV travel stories:yes:

I been to hawaii lots of time and I just recently came back frm hawaii. I think ur speedy will be ok at hawaii as long as you take a small purse too.
When you head out to nice places or even visiting lv store I would take the speedy, but for anything else like beach, pool, site seeing ill take the other purse. Just put ur speedy in a hotel room safe. Just be careful with it n it should be good.

I been to hawaii lots of time and I just recently came back frm hawaii. I think ur speedy will be ok at hawaii as long as you take a small purse too.
When you head out to nice places or even visiting lv store I would take the speedy, but for anything else like beach, pool, site seeing ill take the other purse. Just put ur speedy in a hotel room safe. Just be careful with it n it should be good.

ITA! :tup: you bought the speedy and you should be able to enjoy her to it's fullest! especially during times when you would be most relaxed and happy ^_^ just make sure that baby is safe when you head on out to the beach to soak up the sun and possibly check out the hotties over there :graucho:. tee hee have fun and make sure to post pics!

You have to bring her when you go, you'll regret it later if you don't. Just make sure to bring either a tote bag/beach bag with you, so she doesn't have to see any type of sand/water. Also make sure to put a plastic bag inside of your speedy just in case it rains! Have fun on your trip and I'm so jealous you get to go to Hawaii! :flowers:

I say take it and use it for sunscreen-free areas like going out at night or shopping, etc. I would take a different bag for the beach, etc. Good luck. I think you should definitely take it with you! You'll be sad if you don't!

I have taken my Speedy on vacation a few times. It works great as a travel bag. You should take her or you will regret it. Just be sure to bring a cheaper back up bag for use on the beach or poolside. Once she gets broken in you won't be as paranoid about using her. And what better place to break her in than Hawaii?!