Speedy-need advise

The mono 30 looks wonderful on you.

Although I LOVE the damier ebene speedy 35 (I have it myself), I think the 30 would look good on you. The Damier ebene 35 looks a bit smaller than the mono 35, though, just keep that in mind. :smile:

And a lot of people have the speedy 30, so if you have the 35 you really stand out, AND it's nice to switch between sizes, because you already have a 30.

Good luck deciding!:biggrin:

Agree that 30 looks perfect for you. I think 35 might be a tad too big unless you wear it with really casual outfit and don't put a lot of stuff in it - it looks less bulky with more sag.

^^^ITA, the dark silhouette of the ebene makes is appear smaller. In the same way that the lighter color of the azur makes it look bigger. I think you can pull off the 35!
Good luck deciding and can't wait to hear what you got.

Just an update. I went to the boutique today to try the Damier Ebene Speedy 30 and 35 and most definately 35 was the one that looked good on me. Speedy 30 somehow looked too small, maybe because of the pattern. Anyway, I've decided that I needed a bigger speedy in my collection and I got it.:biggrin:

Thank you ALL for your advise.