speedy (multi) owners....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do you have on for each season or occasion? do you have one for good / and or bad days?

2. My mc speedy.. only nice sunny days Spring/summer only
    My minilin... ANYTIME bag.
    My speedy 25 (my first lv) only nice days all year round.
    My Azur is now for spring/summer.. and i'm trying to use her regardless of the weather.
    My denim speedy.... Never gets used. She's been in the closet hiding for what 3 yrs ? When she comes out it must be a nice day...

3. I use my white mc speedy mostly only in the summer. i use my mini lin speedy in ebene during fall winter. My mono speedy is only 25, so I use it for speical occasions and very rarely. I just bought a manhattan gm and galleria for more year round as partof a rotation - its taken me 3 years to have purses for all year.

4. Mono Speedy 25 - My first LV and I use it anytime
    WC Speedy 35 - Only on nice spring summer days
    White MC Speedy - Also only on nice spring/summer days
    Black MC Speedy - I haven't used it since I bought it. It's been sitting in my closet for about 1 year now.

5. The speedies that are in my avatar are the ones I have.

mono speedy all year but mostly fall/winter: days w/ out rain but if it's raining and I'm out I just slip it in a plastic bag that I keep inside the purse.

azure speedy: spring/summer only, again only worn on days when it won't rain but a surprise shower is handled by using a plastic bag that I keep handy.

damier speedy: spring/fall/winter use only and I use it in all weather

If I lived in a state or country where it rained a lot, I wouldn't care and I would just wear it whenever. Where I live it rains sporadically, not very often, except for early spring.

6. I just grab each one that suit my particular mood or outfit that day, lol.

7. I have black epi speedy 25 and azur 25; they get used year round regardless of the weather. I live in Louisiana so I feel either is appropriate at any time.
    I would love to add more speedies to my collection!

8. mono speedy 30-used to use mostly but find it's too small for my all my things.

damier azur 30-hardly used since i got my RM bags (i like the wide mouth opening zippered top on these bags best)

IF i get mon0 35- this will be my everyday bag!
    IF i get multicolor speedy- we'll see how *brave* i am to take her out...? hmmmmm.

9. What does one do with this collection?
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. Seems like a lot are abandoning the speedy 25 and 30 because they are too small.

11. I carry my white MC speedy in the summer, my cerises speedy early fall, my mono speedy 30 winter and spring.

12. I carry the monogram and damier ebene all year round (the monogram less during cold weather tho.. coz im afraid of the vachetta LOL) and I don't use the damier azur during winter.. not sure why altho lots of chic girls do! :smile:

13. Mono Speedy 30- All the time
    Mono Mini Lin 30- All the time
    WC Speedy 35- All the time

14. My Damier Azur Speedy 30 is used for non-rainy days sunny and days when I feel optimistic and happy about my outfit!

15. Red Epi Speedy 25 ~ used mainly Christmas time. Too small for everyday.
    Black MC Speedy ~ haven't used it in ages, too heavy.
    Damier Ebene 30 ~ rainy days and my go anywhere worry free bag.
    Damier Azur 30 ~ when I feel young, lol! Mostly hot days.
    Mini Lin Ebene ~ everyday bag.
    White WC 35 ~ summer bag, my fun bag.
    Blue Denim ~ playful mood bag.