speedy mono worth owning?

I love it.. I know it seems common, because everyone seems to have one, but for some reason, whenever anyone says 'Louis Vuitton', that's the bag that instantly pops in my head.. and not to mention that even though I knew very well that everone has one.. I HAD to buy it anyways. Plus I really do think it's a staple AND a classic! :yes:

I think if you will be collecting it is a "must have" but if you are just getting a few pieces...I say get the :heart: Damier:heart: Speedy & A different style in the Mono....I opted for the reg batignolles as my 1st purchases:love:

I think the speedy shape is iconic, but prefer the colors of the Epi & the fun of the Cerises. The mono is a little boring for me, but that is what makes it so versatile & classic.

why can't I spell today?

I hardly carry my mono speedy lately. I still love her very much... I carry her when my DH and I went out somewhere. He likes it when I carry my mono speedy (he bought it for me) I think he's flattered by it ..big smile on his face anytime I carry it..

I think you just have to have it..

I LOVE my mono speedy. It is in getting new handles right not, and I bought the Damier speedy in the meantime. I like the Damier - and it's very carefree because you don't have to worry about it - but I still like my mono speedy better. I also like the Patina on the Mono Speedy- I think it's so easy with this bag to tell the real ones from the fake.

I'm finally getting my mono speedy 30 next week and every time that I have tried to convince myself to get another style bag because everyone has one it just keeps popping back into my head! Although it's common, i definently think that it's something worth having! I know I can't wait to get mine!

I love mine! I steered away at first b/c I thought it was too common too but I kept going back to it. No matter what other mono bag I tried, I like the mono on the speedy best. In other styles I prefer damier or epi.