speedy Mono, Damier, or epi?

1. I am curious about your oppinion about speedy. Which do you like and why?

2. I only have the mono 30 speedy which I love. It is so classic.

3. Love them all! :shame:

4. That's hard..I have 3 of these lines...I love them equally..ehm..ehm..Don't want they get into a fight in the closet LOL

5. Damier!

6. i have the Mono and Damier, but i have to say i prefer the Damier :yes:. the Mono is too common and overrated -- and a little boring.

7. I think all 3 are gorgeous and I only own Damier, but I would have to say Damier to be my favorite. The easy maintenance and the way it just looks so classy and rich is great!

8. mmmmono!
    i love patina on the speedy! nuff said :smile:

9. I have the Mono and a Damier. I love them both but I like that I don't have to worry about getting the handles dirty on the Damier.

10. they are all good.

11. I have the mono and damier. Equally - I love them dearly. I'm comforable wearing the damier more, as it is understated luxury at its finest and low maintenance since there is no vachetta leather to worry about. However, I love the monogram just as well, because that is the true essence and history of LV's iconic classic signature. Hmmm. BUT, I will be getting the epi red in the near distant future, and I LOVE RED!!! And there is the Cerises and Damier Azure speedy...........I'm so wanting the Cerises.

12. My favorite is Mono because I love my mono Speedy 25. :love:

13. I prefer Damier or Epi, mono not so much. Its just that everyone EVEEEERYONE has a mono speedy. I wouldn't feel as special with one.

14. Epi, because it's leather, durable, classic and will never go out of style, is discreet if you don't want a logo purse.

15. damier! like my signature :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice