Speedy (mon mono), Palermo, Alma or Artsy???

mhwhetsell

Nov 3, 2010
This will be my first LV purchase, I have previously been a Coach girl but I am so tired of seeing them everywhere I turn and I have always wanted a Speedy so...my dilemma comes in trying to decide which bag to get first. I love the idea of the mon mono Speedy (40) as it will definitely be a one of a kind but the Alama is a classic and the Palermo and Artsy are just beautiful bags so I am really stumped. I have been lurking for days reading and doing searches but I thought maybe those of you that have one or more of these bags could give me some insight. TIA!

Go for the Mon Mono Speedy! Speedy is THE iconic LV bag and a must-have for any collector/lover, and I think getting it in Mon Mono makes it extra special. It'll be one of a kind, made just for you, and would be set apart from all the other Speedies you're going to see.

Artsy: not a lot of people have it, has tons of pockets inside, and is very versatile. The Mon Mono is gorgeous, but if you ever get bored of it... you may have a hard time selling it later on.

Definitely mon mono speedy for your first, however the largest size I would buy for every day use is the 35. The 40 is gigantic, cumbersome, and almost like a carry on. It is a wonderful size to travel with, however I find it a difficult size for every day use. I really don't even use my 35 as it is even so large.