Speedy Mirage... yes or no?

paruparo

Live.Laugh.Love.
O.G.
Nov 16, 2009
Hi Ladies!
So i just recently sold my Speedy 30 (Damier Ebene) because I thought it looked too big on me (a lot of people said it looked fine though, i think it was the damier print that made it seem off to me..)... now... I saw a Speedy Mirage in Noir and ive been lusting after this bag for ages...

Should I go for it...? I prefer shoulder bags, but the mirage is just so gorgeous...:nuts:

there's also the red one available! if you say yes, go for it, should i go for the black or red?

Accckk, you ladies are enablers! lol, j/k.

okay, okay... i **think** i might take the plunge on this... ive been kicking myself for not getting it when it was available, and now i have the opportunity to get it for a reasonable price....

can i say where i found it??? or is that against forum rules? bec they also have the red one... and the noir griet!!!

Yes, it's a beautiful bag. I love it in red, black in nice also. The black is a lot easier to wear if you're the type of person to match your bags to your outfit.

Yes, it's a beautiful bag. I love it in red, black in nice also. The black is a lot easier to wear if you're the type of person to match your bags to your outfit.

i thought the red was gorgeous too, but the black seemed in better condition.
i am now officially on a purse ban!!;)