Speedy Lovers - who likes the 25?

ME!! I love the 25 for several reasons. In fact, I just got my first 30 so I can really compare the two now, having only had 2 25s before...

1. keeps it shape better, looks more structured
2. can go from day to night, informal to more formal or dressier
3. actually holds everything I need, including either a change of shoes or a hat/scarf/ gloves set, surprisingly...
4. doesn't bump into people and things as much as the 30
5. not half as heavy as the 30
6. not as bulky as the 30, even when stuffed full

I do love my 30, but it is pretty bulky and has taken some getting used to. It's not good for parties or bars like my 25; with my 25 I could conceivably hold a drink in one hand and raise my arm with the speedy on it to shake hands without looking/ feeling awkward... can't do this with the 30!

The 30 HAS come in handy for me when stuffing a lot of things in, and I like the oversized look (I'm 5'6") but I think if I get an Azur speedy I might get a 25 because I'm scared of all the bumping around my 30 gets.

ITA! I have 2 25s (mono and damier) and wouldnt get a 30 ever, theyre perfect for me! Im 5'6 and I weigh 115 lbs. and the 30 looked so big on me! I love my 25s!

i love my two 25s (mono and damier) but i also love my damier 30. the 25 holds a LOT (ie. paperback, ludlow, cles, old 60GB ipod, sunglasses, cell, small umbrella, agenda pm and a small water bottle comfortably) and is so darn cute! i love the mono in 25 and azur as well. damier imo looks gorgeous in both sizes. i have been using my damier 30 for travelling and it was great as a carry-on.

I have the Damier Azur in 25 and I love it. I also looked at the 30, but it was too big for me (I'm only 5'2) I haven't had any problems fitting stuff into the 25 - it actually holds quite a bit and isn't bulky at all.

I do love my damier 25 because of how versatile it can be (I can go from day to night), but I do wish I had a 30 too. My friends complain about their 30 though. I would trade with them, but they all have the monos

I have a speedy 25 in damier azur and I love it! Even though the size is small I can stuff alot of my junk in there. And I noticed that it doesn't sag that much like the bigger speedies.

I love the 25. I have it in mono, damier ebene, and azur. I think all speedies look good in 25, but i don't like the damier patterns in the 30's. So i mixed it up i have my 3 25's and i have mono, mini lin, and MC black and white in 30's. I think it's a good idea to have speedys in different sizes.

Another thing to think of - you can find things easily in the 25. I went out for the day today with my 5 year old daughter and carried my wallet, keys, phone, makeup bag, small water bottle, agenda and her sweater! Everything was right there and easy to find. I loooove the 25.

I have a mono speedy 30 and a damier ebene speedy 25. I find that I use the 25 a lot more because the 30 looks big on me! I'm 5.1".
But I'm happy I have the 30 too for going on vacation or when I need to carry more stuff than usual. Love both my baby's equally :heart: