Speedy lovers please help

I would exchange it for a neverfull- I have both, and the nf is a much better everyday shoulder bag- I think Speedys look kind of weird with straps on them.

I agree. Both bags are awesome, though, and I have both. If you need it to be a shoulder bag, get a NF. I usually switch between shoulderbag and handbag a lot, though.

Yes I have that issue...however, I love the speedy so much I try do deal with the discomfort of it. I carry it in my hand by the handles a lot when my arm gets tired! It's just too cute. But the NF really looks elegant on a lot of women imo so that is good too. I chose the speedy but it has to be something you feel suits your lifestyle. GLD!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

From what it sounds like in your post, you'd rather have a shoulder bag than something handheld. So, you should exchange the Speedy and get what you know you will really love and get more use out of. Good luck!

For years I've used shoulderbags, especially when my 3 kids where little. I had to hold their hands. But now they have grown and I learned to love handhold bags. I do feel more like a lady.
Have a 30 speedy, and I rotate that with a Gucci shoulderbag. Goodluck with your decision.

i'm a coach sabrina fan, and i must tell u that when i got my 1st LV, the speedy watercolour 35, i used one of the extra strap on coach bag on it and it ain't lookin good my dear..
hate the fact but the speedy just not nice with straps on.. i think it's because the shape of the speedy, it's not in line and proportionate.. unlike the brea or the roxbury drive..
i know! it's a bummer! i love to have it shoulder carry too..
..sigh...

Exchange it. The speedy will always be around. If you refer shoulder bags and this wil be your everyday bag, then get a shoulder bag. I don't like the NF b/c of some quality issues, maybe look into something else.

gl