Speedy lock: where do you keep it?

MandB

O.G.
Dec 24, 2005
Do you keep the lock for your speedy on the outside of the bag, or do you clip it on the inside? It never occurred to me to clip it on the inside hook until I saw a pic of one on ebay like that.

If you put it in the inside pocket make sure you totally empty your bag before you turn it upside down over the trash bin. I for one like to keep my lock on the outside of the bag but carries the keys in the inside pocket. Upon cleaning out my bag I accidentally threw out the keys when I turned it over the trash bin. Did not realize what I had done until 2weeks later. Contacted LV and gave them my lock # and they were kind enough to give me a replacement key. Care to know... I no longer carry the keys in my bag. :biggrin:

Outside of my bag, i've attatched it to the inside ring, to the outside handle and its just not hte speedy ..
So it stays on the outside :smile:

MandB said:
Do you keep the lock for your speedy on the outside of the bag, or do you clip it on the inside? It never occurred to me to clip it on the inside hook until I saw a pic of one on ebay like that.