Speedy lock: where do you keep it?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My lock is on the outside but I have no clue where the key is!

2. Outside, with keys in my jewelry box. It is just so "part" of the speedy look for me.

3. i used to carry it on the leaf coz it looked cute but noticed a dent after a few weeks so i took it off....

4. I hang mine outside as well.

5. Put in inside pocket with the small box or clear plastic so it won't against the leather if I put on the leather leaf unless it's Speedy PErfo ;)

6. I take if off my Speedy. I never liked the lock on it anyway... Plus, I heard that brass ones tarnish a lot and make the vachetta (on mono, azur bags) tabs black.

7. I also keep mine on the outside and I keep the keys at home in my jewelry box.

8. Mine is hanging on the leaf..just as it was when I initially purchased my bags... This is the way I like it. I think the Speedy just isn't the same without the lock. Keys are inside of my personal safe with my jewelry...

9. Outside here too.

10. I totally keep mine on the outside!

11. outside on the leaf without the keys :smile:

12. on the outside, on the outside!

13. outside

14. outside!

15. outside, the first time i took my speedy out i hadnt taken the keys out, good job i didnt lose them!