Speedy lock: where do you keep it?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. outside. i would probably forget where id put it if i took it off

2. My lock is also on the outside. My keys are inside.

3. outside forsure.

4. definitely the outside. It looks weird w/out the lock.

5. Outside

6. Outside. Keys are put away in a drawer.

7. I keep it on the outside.

8. I keep it in the hole for it on that end leaf but only the lock, the keys I keep with my jewelry so they don't get lost. I love the look of it w/ the lock and think the empty hole looks sad and like it's missing something.

9. my little damier 25 is naked but i'm thinking about adding the lock...hmmm...decisions decisions!!!

10. I just bougth a speedy mini lin, and the lock turn kind of brown????? I got it at LV Cancun. So I dont know what to do, is it becuase the brown leather? are they supposed to look gold shinning all the time......advise please

11. I keep my lock on the outside of my damier speedy all the time, but i usually don't lock my mono speedy b/c I hate how it pulls the leaf down and makes it out of shape.

12. wait? how come i didnt get a lock for my mini HL!

13. For those of you who keep your locks on the outside leaf... doesn't the lock turn the leather a darker shade?
    I also heard that the lock stretches out the leaf.
    Have you guys experienced this or not?

14. I keep my lock on the outside and leave the keys in the dustbag.

15. I keep mine on the outside. To me, its part of what makes the Speedy the Speedy :yes: ;)