Speedy Lock & Key

Sep 14, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Hello everybody!
It has been a while since I was on PF and am so glad to be back. I have a question - can you just go into LV and buy a lock and key set for a Speedy? What do they retail for in Canada? I am missing a lock for my beloved yellow Epi Speedy 25 and want to get one before spring. My bag just doesn't fell complete without the lock.

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
United States
Welcome back :flowers: from what I've read on here, you can get a new lock and key set directly from the LV store- cost 4 years ago was about $38 so I'm sure it has gone up.

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
Hello everybody!
It has been a while since I was on PF and am so glad to be back. I have a question - can you just go into LV and buy a lock and key set for a Speedy? What do they retail for in Canada? I am missing a lock for my beloved yellow Epi Speedy 25 and want to get one before spring. My bag just doesn't fell complete without the lock.
Yes you can buy a new lock (gold or silver) from any Louis Vuitton store. They usually have them in stock.

Reactions: Aliluvlv

pretygl

Feb 26, 2010
I actually thought I lost mine. .. I called client service and spoke to a very nice young lady.. she sent me a brand new one free of charge.. I have a Speedy in Black Epi Leather.