Speedy kusama

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone still use this bag? I found an almost brand new one in blue and I kinda like it but not sure if it will get old quickly. How much did they use to sell for and what would be a good price for it?

2. I think they were around 1300.

3. 1220 in the reference thread. I could have bought a red neverfull and didn't love it then. I kind of regret it, but know that I wouldn't use it much.

4. I have a red wallet and love it..............I think its gorgeous.

5. I have the white speedy and couldn't even imagine giving her up. I feel very lucky to have her. Here is my Dotty. :smile:

Attached Files:

6. I use the red zippy and cosmetic inside my mono bags ~ love the kusama in SLGs but wouldn't carry the bags.

7. I love the colors for the kusama line and maybe the SLG but not the bags.

8. If it is like new or brand new, the reasonable price will be around $1500, any price above it, I will not consider it.

9. ^ agree! I've seen them listed on Yoogis for this price and they do state its higher than retail since its LE but I wouldn't pay anything above that. I have a kusama cosmetic case that I really like but not sure I'd use a kusama speedy but I think they are so pretty...

10. I do...love mine. Had her out this weekend

Attached Files:

11. The Kusama bags are beautiful.... imo. But I have to draw the line somewhere.....this just never stops!:P