speedy kusama..yay or nay?!

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi dearies,

well..i tot i won't be getting anything from tis collection but ive been dying to get something so i bought the red kusama agenda(will do the reveal later ;) )but of coz after watching the reveal video's by melissa soldera,i want one too!i already got the speedy b 30 mono,speedy perforated fuchsia 30 and the brown watercolor 35.should i get the speedy white kusama?wat do u think?:graucho:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGTn57TcBlc

2. Definitely yay! I just picked up my Kusama speedy and LOVE it! :smile:

3. ohhh...so tempted to get it!!i shouldn't watch the video..lol :biggrin:

4. would love to see your red agenda reveal!!! i was thinking of getting one also... could you use it as a wallet do you think????

5. ohh yes!because its pm and ive a filofax in medium size so i dun need so much in it.i can put a few cc and cash then im good to go :cool:

6. thanks!!! good to know!!! i was thinking of buying some plastic card insert sheets so i can put more CC's and stuff in!!

7. get a Kusama Speedy! I've been using my blue Kusama Speedy all week -- LOVE IT!!

8. Yay for sure! Get it while you can!

9. ohh the blue is beautiful!hopefully i'll be getting me one next week!*crossingmyfingers*

10. ohh this is really growing in me very fast..i think at tis point,i NEED the white speedy.lol.

11. i'll try to use it today.will do a reveal and review bout the agenda later :graucho:

12. great!!! So looking forward to your reveal!

13. Get a kusama speedy. I've been wanting a blue kusama speedy but my store said it's sold out nationwide. :sad:

14. Oh..I should have not watch the video..
    Now I can't sleep and that Kusama speedy will only in my mind...
    Oh my..I Amin trouble now..

15. Yay, love the Kusama collection! =D