SPEEDY: KUSAMA or MON MONOGRAM?

machihazel

Crazy Speedy Lady
O.G.
Jan 31, 2010
I called my local boutique today and there are still some Kusama Speedies available, in the colour I want too! Now I am torn: should I get a Mon Monogram or a Kusama Speedy? PLEASE HELP!!! :cry::cry:

Will you use the kusama or you just want to buy it because it is limited edition? If you know that you will use it then go for it. But if you will just buy it because it is limited then pass on it & buy the mon mono.

Personally, I would love to have both. Since kusama is limited, I will definitely buy it now then buy a mon mono in the future.

Goodluck deciding

Will you use the kusama or you just want to buy it because it is limited edition? If you know that you will use it then go for it. But if you will just buy it because it is limited then pass on it & buy the mon mono.

Personally, I would love to have both. Since kusama is limited, I will definitely buy it now then buy a mon mono in the future.

Goodluck deciding

No I am not considering it just because it's limited edition. The art is slowly growing on me after these many months! I cannot stop looking at it from time to time on the internet. I am not sure how often I will be using it since proper outfits and occasions matter when matching such unique (and rather loud) purse. That is why I am still so unsure! :cry::cry: