Speedy it is!

nezumi

O.G.
Sep 17, 2007
I bought the mono speedy 25 yesterday. Used it today and I just LOVE IT!!! Thanks for all your advice.
Now...I want a matching wallet. (Never ends..does it..:graucho:) I want the mono pochette, but also like the red groom pochette wallet. Is that still readily available? would you recommend the standard mono pochette wallet or the one with the 'cartoon picture' on it? i like both, but don't want to regret. Thanks again!

Glad you LOVE your speedy!!
I think the Groom zippy would probably fit better in your Speedy, rather than the longer sized one, but the zippy only comes in blue. I think you should go for the groom, its adorable, and its getting harder to find, since its a limited piece, so hurry !!!

Congrats on your new purshase! Hahahahaha no it never ends,you get one thing,you want 2 more hahahahaa,i say get the mono pochette,i bought it a couple of months ago,and i LOVE it,its very usefull.

:tup:

Congrats on your new speedy. Sounds like you two are having a great time together. I would get a groom piece. After you get that you'll have to add a mini pochette accessories purse for your makeup. Good Luck.