Speedy in mono or damier for Christmas?

My vote goes to the DAMIER! Not too common as the mono. Plus you won't have to worry bout others that may think it's fake. Two of my relatives have the Damier Speedy and both do not bleed (They've had it for six months).

I have a damier speedy, so that gets my vote. I love it!! It does bleed but I keep a purseket inside so it doesn't bother me. I think it can be carried with whatever you are wearing!

Although the damier is beautiful, I think the monogram would make a great starter bag. Very very classic and timeless....... as for the fakes let them burn in bag hell................at least you know yours is the real mc coy

:lol: Bag Hell - thats so funny.

My vote is for Mono Speedy. And you might fall in love :love: Holding the Speedy in Mono.

Although the damier is beautiful, I think the monogram would make a great starter bag. Very very classic and timeless....... as for the fakes let them burn in bag hell................at least you know yours is the real mc coy

For a start, Mono please! :yes:

I've seen as many fake Mono Speedys as Damier Speedys where I am. However, as long as you're carrying the real stuff, doesn't matter if there are lots of fakes around!