Speedy idylle sepia - second instant reveal!

Cherine Chems

Oct 8, 2011
I bought this dreamy bag of mine after posting a poll of which color to get but I just went with the sepia after going back and forward. Both SA and I thought the sepia was the right choice..

Some of you might have seen the pics in my pollthread but here we go officially...

let me introduce miss Speedy idylle sepia!! yaaay!

This baby has already got lots of compliments which my first lv the Hampstead MM havn't got to that extent (but she gets admiring stares as well)

Kind of wierd because pink is one of those colors..either you like it or hate it..but shes doing well, she was at her first french class with OP and the women asked to play with her lol

love! and Modelling pics coming thruuuuu:lol:

Attachments

• speedy4.jpg
    speedy4.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 1,209
Very pretty Cherine!! I'm sure it will serve you well :biggrin:

Thanks!! I am so happy about her, and she is definetly a choice of her heart since her sister fusain would have been a smarter choice. But if I spend my humble savings on a bag, it has to be one I really really want! yay!

Next bag would probably be a preloved Noé, i just love the Noes when they're getting all old and vintage..:smile:

Thank you ! But I must say I am getting a bit anal already the fabric is supersensitive I can already spot a slightly darkened area ( almost invisible but still there..) maybe I got it from my black coat? I've been very careful during this week I dont put her down directly on surfaces but on my clean scarves and I check My hands before touching it so I couldn't be more careful :sad:

My bag was the display bag and it might have been there already before but I didn't notice it at the store .. Maybe its me not the store lol but i am all paranoid and have put her in the dustbag to use her less during winter..

Sepia is high maintenance!

And by the way could an admin please move My thread I think I mistakenly put My thread in the reference sub forum, which is wrong I guess?

TIA!

Congrats on your new purchase! It looks great on you!

I also tried on the same bag this past weekend and it was sooooo nice...now I want it but in Fusain b/c I think that will be easier to maintain than Sepia.

Quick question if you don't mind - do you think it's big enough to use while travelling? I have my carryon suitcase so the Speedy will be my "carryon purse"...the only thing is, I always bring my iPad 2 and I don't think it will fit along with my other "necessities". I have a mono Speedy 35 and that's big enough but the 30 may be too small.