Speedy handles way too short!!!

1. I love my speedy and was going to get the damier when it comes in.....but I am having second thoughts. Love the speedy, it is classic...but its a pain in the neck! I CANT shop with it....cant grocery shop with it....if i have to have both hands free...forget it....I love my Blois bag, the long strap is so comfortable and functional....I think I am getting a bag with a longer handle and will skip another Speedy. Its just not a great every day "friendly" bag. Is it me or what??????? :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

2. Funny you should mention that. I just got my Speedy 35 and was used to carrying a multicolor 30.

Is it just me or are the handles on the multicolor a bit longer, just a tad???
    The ones on the Speedy did appear short to me

3. I feel the same way. my husband bought me a 25 a few days ago and while I love it to death, I haven't used it yet. maybe as an overnight cosmetics/toiletry bag? I don't know. I think it looks so cute on other people but I am such a shoulder bag girl.

4. If it doesn't fit on my shoulder I can't carry it!

5. You know, up until a few weeks ago ALL of my Vuitton bags (but Alto and Montsouris) were hand held. Then I got a Petit Noe and I DON'T KNOW HOW I EVER LIVED WITHOUT A SHOULDER BAG!!!:nuts: I can't even imagine taking any of my bags out now!!! You mean I have to carry them in my hand!!! I know exactly what you mean about having your hands free when you shop, etc.!!! I am guessing all my next LV decisions will revolve around the shoulder strap!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

6. I know what it is. i just checked both of my speedy's. The multicolor one had a bigger buckle that connects the strap to the bag, that gives it a little more room than the mono speedy.

7. but you still cant put it on the shoulder can you?

8. ^^^Not unless you are Nicole Richie!!!:lol:

9. good one.

10. LOL!!! :lol:
    No it doesnt fit on my shoulder but its easier to carry b-cuz i can slide it futher up my arm. Like right where my arm folds, you know? It can sit there comfortably. More comfortably that the Speedy 35 in my opnion.

I still love it though

11. LOL...that was a good one!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. It is so short sometimes I feel like just want to wear it on my shoulder for a little bit but can't do...

13. I love my Speedy 30 and it's very comfortable. I've always had shoulder bags and this is my first hand held bag and I :love: it. It can sit comfortably in the fold of my arm.

I :love: Speedys

14. I think speedys are the best, but it can get a bit annoying to carry them.

15. I love my speedies too! I slide it up to the crook of my arm!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice