Speedy Handles/Threading

madzia

O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
Hi all!
So someone on another thread was asking about the condition of mini lin after it's been used for awhile, which got me to inspecting mine and I noticed this little issue with my handles (I'm attaching pictures).

The threading seems to be coming out on both sides of one handle and the part where the handle is held together seems to be starting to crack...Is this normal? What do I do?

In the second picture where you see the thread coming out the same exact thing is happening on the opposite side of the handle which can't really be seen very well in the picture....

The bag is just under a year old and was purchased from eluxury. Should I call them?

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1930.jpg
    IMG_1930.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_1931.jpg
    IMG_1931.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 122
i talked with someone at eluxury, who told me to call 1-866-Vuitton, who then told me to bring it or mail it to a store and they would assess it.... :sad: they said that since it's just about a year old they might be able to fix it without charge if they decide it's a defect....

now i'm bummed about this bag :sad:

its the back stitch that is coming out,. normal wear i'm sure but feel free to contact lv and chat with them about it.

How old is your bag you said under a yr,that could mean 2 months old or 11 months.

Hi all!
So someone on another thread was asking about the condition of mini lin after it's been used for awhile, which got me to inspecting mine and I noticed this little issue with my handles (I'm attaching pictures).

The threading seems to be coming out on both sides of one handle and the part where the handle is held together seems to be starting to crack...Is this normal? What do I do?

In the second picture where you see the thread coming out the same exact thing is happening on the opposite side of the handle which can't really be seen very well in the picture....

The bag is just under a year old and was purchased from eluxury. Should I call them?

Thanks!