Speedy Handle Wrinkles

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I purchased this bag brand new on March 19. 2016. It had these when I got it but I was under the impression it was normal. My question now after doing some research: is it normal? They have always been there. Haven't gotten better or worse. Thanks for any and all input! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460582946.825565.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460582974.193922.jpg

2. It's perfectly normal. Some handles show more wrinkles than others.

3. Thanks!

4. +1

5. It's perfectly normal as it's natural leather. Plus it's on the underside of the handle so

6. I bought mine also on March 19, 2016 and I use it everyday and I'm pretty sure it's normal wear cause mine starting to look like that also.

7. My old speedy (10 years old or so) has perfectly smooth handles. Wrinkly handles would not be acceptable to me. I don't think wrinkles were common before ... but now quality has gone down. I checked a few speedies in several stores recently and only found one display bag without significant wrinkling. Sad that this is the new normal!

8. They were as common ten years ago as they are today.

9. That's not my experience and just look at old used speedies for sale and old photos from the patina club etc ... Most have perfectly smooth handles inside and out. I looked at maybe 6 speedies in 3 stores and only one had mostly smooth handles.