Speedy Handle Replacement Cost

peterpanlove

Dec 22, 2011
NOVA
For anyone who wants to know, I went today (2/18/14) with my Speedy 35 Mono and they quoted me $140 for each handle so $280 total to replace both handles and the tabs that connect them to the bag. I also asked about replacing the zipper pull and that was free. Not too bad I think!

smacedo

Apr 14, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
I have a Papillon Mono that I am in love with! I think it's a great spring/summer bag. The bag is in great condition, but I would like to have the piping and handles replaced. Is this something that Louis Vuitton will replace as well?

peterpanlove

Dec 22, 2011
NOVA
The lady that helped me actually talked me out of replacing my handles, she said that a lot of people came back to complain about the color difference/the handles getting dark again. I did a quick wipe/moisturize which helped a TON and now I'm really happy I didn't go through with it!

I have a Papillon Mono that I am in love with! I think it's a great spring/summer bag. The bag is in great condition, but I would like to have the piping and handles replaced. Is this something that Louis Vuitton will replace as well?
Yes they definitely can; from what I've been told they can replace vachetta no problem, it's problems with the canvas that they will not touch.

alwaysglitter

Jan 26, 2014
For anyone who wants to know, I went today (2/18/14) with my Speedy 35 Mono and they quoted me $140 for each handle so $280 total to replace both handles and the tabs that connect them to the bag. I also asked about replacing the zipper pull and that was free. Not too bad I think!
think that a real good price
x

SummerSmile

Nov 26, 2013
MySweetHappyPlace