Speedy Girls: Do you zip your purse or leave it open???

Do you zip your Speedy or leave her open???

• I zip her up

• I leave her unzipped

Results are only viewable after voting.
+1. When I carried mine, zipped, in the boutique, my regular SA ( and boutique manager) commented how important it is to keep it zipped because it protects the integrity of the bag. I didn't think a thing of it because I always keep it zipped. It simply looks more polished and put together vs walking around with an unzipped bag. It's not the same aesthetic as an open tote.

Thank you! When it's zipped do you leave the leather zipper pull hanging or do you place it upside down over the zipper? I'm asking because it's getting caught on my coat sleeve! This zipper pull scares me. I'm afraid of it falling off!! Thanks!

Thank you! When it's zipped do you leave the leather zipper pull hanging or do you place it upside down over the zipper? I'm asking because it's getting caught on my coat sleeve! This zipper pull scares me. I'm afraid of it falling off!! Thanks!
I personally flip the leather pull tab so that it lies on top of the zipper.

Thank you!!! I wasn't sure what to do with it and thought if I leave it "flapping in the breeze" it's going to break off for sure! Thanks!
It's usually just a personal preference, like whether to leave the lock on or take it off, but I find that I don't snag it on anything and that the tab doesn't look 'beaten up' along the edges. When I use the zipper I don't pull directly on the leather, instead I'll grab the actual zipper itself (the button part that attaches the zipper head to the leather)...again this is personal preference. My 30 is over 18 years old and still has the original zipper and the leather looks amazing, so there must be some method to my madness:P