Speedy Girlies: Where's your lock?

MissCara

May 11, 2011
Is it on the end tab, the zipper pull? Someplace else?
I saw a Tou-tuber clip hers onto the handle connector, and now, I'm rethinking the placement of mine for the first time...

Where is yours?

Hi it can strech the tab but it takes a long time and you can have a brand new tab put on bag for about 30 dollars so if you want to replace it later you can. Then you just rub olive oil carfully on the new tab until its the same color as the rest of the leather. I think a speedy is not really complete without the lock on the tab :smile:

Hi it can strech the tab but it takes a long time and you can have a brand new tab put on bag for about 30 dollars so if you want to replace it later you can. Then you just rub olive oil carfully on the new tab until its the same color as the rest of the leather. I think a speedy is not really complete without the lock on the tab :smile:
agreed, I didn't put the lock on at first in fear the hole would stretch, but it looks empty without it there, the hole is there, so it needs the lock there to look complete I feel ;)

I have an Azur 30. The lock is on the end tab but the keys I keep at home. I have seen others with the keys hanging from their lock but I feel I might easily loose them plus I don't like the lock and key look so much. The hole on the tab is a tiny tiny bit stretched but doesn't look bad at all.

Mine was on the front leaf (connected to the brass on the handle) but then it started leaving a mark on the leather. I saw a video were someone put their lock on the D-ring inside of the bag and I copied them! I don't want it on the end tab because I HATE that saggy earlobe look.