Speedy floral, yay or nay?

Check the corners really carefully in bright daylight. I had to take mine to the window on a sunny day and inspect really closely before I saw them. Now I’ve seen them I can’t believe I didn’t notice them immediately. I think the busy pattern distracted me from spotting iykwim.
Is the finish chipping or flaking off ? Or do u think it was somehow scratched while being shipped for transport ? I would love to own one, but not one of the returned rejects that will soon be re-circulated :giggle:

Reactions: Georgee Girl LV
Is the finish chipping or flaking off ? Or do u think it was somehow scratched while being shipped for transport ? I would love to own one, but not one of the returned rejects that will soon be re-circulated :giggle:

I think the top layer has simply cracked at the corners where the bag has been folded whilst stitching it in manufacture. Or the peel/crack has spread from a stitch being put in. I don’t think it happened during transport, it was in a box that was a good size and it’s simply sat in the box once I received it. I think it’s a fairly delicate canvas tbh. Here’s a photo.

379C241C-82B1-431F-AF37-5F12A17AD0D3.jpeg

I think the top layer has simply cracked at the corners where the bag has been folded whilst stitching it in manufacture. Or the peel/crack has spread from a stitch being put in. I don’t think it happened during transport, it was in a box that was a good size and it’s simply sat in the box once I received it. I think it’s a fairly delicate canvas tbh. Here’s a photo.

View attachment 5583877

if you look really closely you can see an exposed brown stitch at the top of the crack (where it starts from). It isn’t easy to see in reality, you need to hold the bag up close to your face at a window in sunlight but it’s definitely a crack/peel/lifting issue.

Reactions: Aliluvlv
I have just checked the NF over again in sunny daylight and OMG, I can see tiny, white cracks at one base corner. Now I am really gutted! These cracks and scratches must be happening in production. I can’t believe it.
Oh no! Are you going to return both bags? I just double checked my Nano bucket and neverfull. Thankfully, both have no issues. At first I thought it was just a speedy issue. Do you guys think that this specific collection just has delicate print? Although I’m not hearing anyone having issues with the nano bucket. Maybe not enough people have that item?

Reactions: Reamie and Aliluvlv
Oh no! Are you going to return both bags? I just double checked my Nano bucket and neverfull. Thankfully, both have no issues. At first I thought it was just a speedy issue. Do you guys think that this specific collection just has delicate print? Although I’m not hearing anyone having issues with the nano bucket. Maybe not enough people have that item?

I’m so glad that yours are ok, that’s brilliant news! They are stunning looking bags and I’m honestly totally gutted because I loved both bags. I would personally not buy again but I might have been really unlucky in the bags I received. They are very special pieces and I think if you’re careful with them (don’t use them as a main or daily bag) they will serve you well and hold resale (they’ll be snapped up in years to come if they are in great condition).

I’m so glad that yours are ok, that’s brilliant news! They are stunning looking bags and I’m honestly totally gutted because I loved both bags. I would personally not buy again but I might have been really unlucky in the bags I received. They are very special pieces and I think if you’re careful with them (don’t use them as a main or daily bag) they will serve you well and hold resale (they’ll be snapped up in years to come if they are in great condition).
Very understandable that you don’t want to buy again. So sorry that you bad experiences with these bags! I would feel terrible too.

My mind was set on the speedy but when I couldn’t get it. I went for the nano bucket.
I’m so happy I took the nano bucket. She is beautiful and I have nothing in my collection
like this bag. Plus it will work perfect with the gold card holder.

Cloudblue ~ thank you so much for your assistance

View attachment 5584089
Congratulations on your beautiful golden nuggets!
:heart:
Thank you for posting the card holder with the zip pouch so we can see the size comparison. I also have nothing in my collection like this bag and am very excited for it to arrive.