Speedy Empriente 30 original style--do you use it?

I did use it a lot and didnt think it was heavy but i also carry mostly all leather bags that are heavy. But i did sell mine and not much regret because i feared the melting glazing so many others have. I saw indentations forminf in the glazing when i would carry it and was okay to get rid of it then. The thiught of the glaze melting on a hot summer day is a deal breaker for me.

Reactions: SweetDaisy05
I actually use mine, not a ton but enough to still hold on to it. I absolutely love the Infini color otherwise maybe I would sell. It is heavy but I tend to not carry as many slgs when I use it instead I have a samorga purse organizer. To me it isn't an everyday bag.

As far as the glazing and other quality issues I find it being a less worrisome bag than other in my collection so I do use it. Oddly enough I used it a lot this winter in the snow and it was so great.

Good luck. I always believe if you know you won't regret selling sell if you still think you may regret it keep it for a bit longer and see how you feel in a few months. Eventually you'll feel confident selling is the right option.

I did use it a lot and didnt think it was heavy but i also carry mostly all leather bags that are heavy. But i did sell mine and not much regret because i feared the melting glazing so many others have. I saw indentations forminf in the glazing when i would carry it and was okay to get rid of it then. The thiught of the glaze melting on a hot summer day is a deal breaker for me.

Thanks goodness I don't have the glazing issue. I jus realized I never really loved the bag and I thought this would my favorite once I got it.

I guess the weight is a big dealbreaker!

I actually use mine, not a ton but enough to still hold on to it. I absolutely love the Infini color otherwise maybe I would sell. It is heavy but I tend to not carry as many slgs when I use it instead I have a samorga purse organizer. To me it isn't an everyday bag.

As far as the glazing and other quality issues I find it being a less worrisome bag than other in my collection so I do use it. Oddly enough I used it a lot this winter in the snow and it was so great.

Good luck. I always believe if you know you won't regret selling sell if you still think you may regret it keep it for a bit longer and see how you feel in a few months. Eventually you'll feel confident selling is the right option.

Mine shows wears which is surprising because I don't use it often but I also don't spend a lot of time trying to protect it.

Knowing me I will probably just keep it!!!