Speedy Empreinte Galet

Gorgeous��, Congratulations! Not sure if you are also into nail polishes but I instantly thought of matching Opi Don't Bossa Nova Me Around with it. It's a pink toned nude. Just a random thought when I first saw this beautiful colour bag.
This one?? It is the PERFECT match !!! I will hunt for it tomorrow. What a beautiful color !! Thank you so much !! 😘😘

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 675
Thank you dxs I want another empreinte 25 but I just don't love any other color they way I love my citrine, but I may have to check this one out its beautiful!!!😍😉 congrats again!

Yes, citrine is beautiful !! All the SA said their speedy favourite color is citrine !!! I need to check it out next timw I go to the boutique (it is 2 hours plane ride from where I live)

Big congrats! This color is gorgeous! I wish I had seen it at the shop yesterday. I bet they didn't have it. I love the Speedy Emp so much and Galet is one of the prettiest I've seen yet! :loveeyes:

Tulip2 !!! Such an honour you want to drop by !!! I ADORE 😍😍😍 your collection !!!

Big congrats! This color is gorgeous! I wish I had seen it at the shop yesterday. I bet they didn't have it. I love the Speedy Emp so much and Galet is one of the prettiest I've seen yet! :loveeyes:

Tulip2 !!! Such an honour you want to drop by !!! I ADORE 😍😍😍 your collection !!! I am sure they have it but they are put it in the back, because the release date is om Augusr 1st. I did not received my receipt yet, so they use my payment as a deposit and on the 1st August they will proceed the sales and issue the invoice.

Thank you LitGeek ... I am adoring your vernis alma. I am still not brave enough to have vernis bag. How is your alma holding up?

Thank you dxs! I actually have not had a chance to take my Alma out yet, but I will soon! I hope you can muster up the courage to get your first piece of vernis soon, vernis is absolutely gorgeous! I am already planning my next vernis purchase...cerise ZCP :graucho:

Your empreinte collection is lovely!