Speedy dilemma

Tammy518

Just one more...
Jan 3, 2006
I've been debating for a couple of weeks whether to get the Speedy 25 or 30. I'm a couple of hours away from the nearest LV boutique. I called and ordered a 25 and it arrived today. It holds all my stuff, but it looks so tiny to me, I guess because I've been using my Paddy. Anyway, now I don't know what to do. Has anyone gotten the 25 and wished they'd gotten the 30? I can send it back for a refund or exchange (my LV SA was actually very nice!).

I have the mono speedy 30 and the cerise speedy 25. I would have much rather the cerise speedy in a 30 than a 25. I try to see it as having the best of both worlds, having a 30 and a 25:nuts: :nuts: Then again I do carry almost anything and everything but the kitchen sink in there . If you're not too sure about the 25; do give the 30 a try. I love it lots :love: :love: :love:

Go with your gut. If you dont like the 25 you never will. Go back to the store and try on both bags again. Walk around with them, hold them in various positions and look in the mirror from all angles. Its alot of money to spend on a bag your not absolutely in love with. My mother and I recently bought speedys together. She got the 25 and I got the 30. We are both very happy. I am 5' 10 and the 25 looked to small on me. And my mother being more petite looked much better with the 25.
Good luck and let usknow how it turns out.
Selena

Selena said:
Go with your gut. If you dont like the 25 you never will. Go back to the store and try on both bags again. Walk around with them, hold them in various positions and look in the mirror from all angles. Its alot of money to spend on a bag your not absolutely in love with. My mother and I recently bought speedys together. She got the 25 and I got the 30. We are both very happy. I am 5' 10 and the 25 looked to small on me. And my mother being more petite looked much better with the 25.
Good luck and let usknow how it turns out.
Selena
good advice!

i thought my 25 was small when i first got it, but it looks bigger and bigger every day. i think i was just so used to seeing 30s that i expected the wrong thing, but i wouldn't change it for the world!

that being said, if you don't 100% love what you've got, then get rid of it!

i've got a speedy 30 and it holds everything!!! are you able to take a pic to show us - of you and your 25? im sure it doesn't look that small on you! :smile:
but if you are really worried about it, then i would say go and exchange it for the 30, because you totally will have this piece in your collection for the rest of your life! :nuts:

Does your Speedy 30 sag? I'm in the same dilema, I can't decide between the 25 or 30. At first, I was considering a shoulder bag, but it's just not me. I'm 5'4" and a size 6, so what size would be best. I would use it mostly on casual days w/ daily errands, etc. I'm having knee surgery and can't drive to the nearest LV boutique, so I'll be ordering through eluxury. I would like either size, but am just concerned w/ the sag a 30 might have. Any suggestions will be of great help. Thanks

My favorite size by far is the 30 but I agree that if you're very petite it might be too much. I'm 5'6" and the 30 works great for me. I also have a 40 and 25 but the 30 is the hands down fave. So I vote for the 30 yay!

Shelley you can put a small piece of cardboard in the bottom of your speedy or use a purseket and it won't slouch. I really like the slouchy look though;) V

jewelbear said:
My favorite size by far is the 30 but I agree that if you're very petite it might be too much. I'm 5'6" and the 30 works great for me. I also have a 40 and 25 but the 30 is the hands down fave. So I vote for the 30 yay!

Shelley you can put a small piece of cardboard in the bottom of your speedy or use a purseket and it won't slouch. I really like the slouchy look though;) V

Jewel, will you do us a big favor and take a picture of a Purseket in your Speedy? We've been waiting to see one and would appreciate it so much! :love:

I've got the 25 boxed up and ready to send back. I love the look and shape; it's just not nearly as big as I thought it would be. I'm sure I'll love the 30!

JJ, a Purseket is an organizer you can put in your bag. They've got a Web site. I may order one when I get my 30.