Speedy Dilemma!! Help!

i am personally trying to decide between a 30 and 35 at the mo! :lol:
i have two 25s and lurrrve them to bits, but i find in the winter it is a pretty snug fit, due to the fact that i am often stuffing extra tissue packets and mitts/hat in there. i don't know where you're from, but i think that seeing as it is now winter, i would get the 30 first, and then get a 25 for your next bag, as in the summer (at least i do) one tends to carry less stuff :wlae:

I think the 25 is perfect for you, the amount of things you've listed would fit definetly.. I'm quite short aswell and I think the 25 keeps everything in proportion :yes:

I have a mono speedy 25
I wanted the 30 at first but I found a great deal on a 25
I ended up loving it! :]
30s are so slouchy, I fill my 25 to the brim and still no slouch

Don't underestimate their size, i can fit a pair of chuck taylors,
my phone, and my make-up case in the thing!

Go for the 25:yahoo:

Well.... if your problem is space, then don't worry about the 25-- I've carried everything from a change of shoes on a night out to a couple of books. It doesn't really hold a magazine, but that's not a huge complaint from me.

I'll get a 30 at some point, but the best thing about my 25s is that they can be formal or casual, look chic but carry a lot of stuff.

I had the same question a week ago and got a lot of help from the wonderful tpfers!
I ended up getting the 30 and I'm so happy with my decision!
The 25 looked cute in the store but I just felt that a Speedy looks younger/cooler when a little bit bigger even if you don't need the extra space the 30 offers...

I was checking out the 'celebrities' thread the other day and saw Jessica S rocking a Speedy 35, tho I'm not fan of her, I thought that the 35 looked great on her and she's not tall woman..

BTW, I'm 5.3 and 118 lbs...

Good luck and enjoy your purchase :smile:

I would go with the 30 - I think it's proportions look better. Also, It's not as big as you initially think. When I bought mine, I thought it was huge, but after a couple days at home, it didn't look so big anymore. It's also a little easier to get in and out of because the hole is longer.

i had the same dilemma earlier...
i was deciding between the 25 and 30 as well... i'm around 5'2..
in the end i chose the 30.. i think you should go for that one too
i personally like larger bags.. the 30 is perfect

25 seems perfect for your height. i have one and i love it to death. the 30 looks like luggage on me. i carry my cles, wallet, ds lite (yaayy i hope you get one they're SO fun), the teen voque at the bottom to stop sagging, my small agenda, make up hmm.. sometimes a very thin black cardigan. looks can be decieving! gl~

I like the 25 for me. I have the Damier Ebene. I am 5'6 and 114lbs and it is the perfect size. The 30 is great too but did look a little big on me. I bought a purseket to organize (not here yet) but with it I think I will have no problem holding all of my things. I like the 25 so much that I think I will add a mono in the spring.

Let us know what you decide :smile:

I'm 4'10 about 112 and i LVOE my 30! Just felt the 25 was too small. Try the speedys out again in your favorite outfit and bring along a trusted friend to see what they think. I hope this helps your decision!