Speedy Damier

1. I went today to the LV shop in Amsterdam to buy the refill for my agenda and I started talking to the SA about the Speedy Damier and to make a long story short: I'm the 1st one on the waiting list for a Speedy 25 :blink: :huh: :lol: :lol:

Cannot believe nobody ever asked for the speedy damier!!! It's gonna be available June / July :biggrin: Can't wait!!

2. Your The 1st!!!! How Cool Is That???!!!!!!! You Must Be So Excited For It!

3. I AM!!! :nuts: :nuts:

4. I'm so happy for you! Don't forget to post pics when it comes in!

5. ;) I'm So Happy For You....Keep Me Updated!

6. Thank you, girls :biggrin: I'll post pics (and it's also a good excuse to take pics of my still-not-so-large bag collection LOL)

7. I Look Forward To It!!!

8. Awesome that you're #1!!!

9. That is actually what shocked me the most :weird: LOL

10. It'll be available in June/July!??? That's a lot quicker than I anticipated!
    It's great you're the first one on the waitlist, can't wait to see a picture of you wearing it!

11. Yes, I thought so too (I was expecting some "August or beyond" kind of answer) :biggrin:
    And the best part is that the price is the same as the monogram speedy (in another thread there was a discussion about this ;) )

12. ooh! cant wait to see it! ....Post pics when you get it so we can all drool!!

13. I'll start taking some pics of my bag tomorrow, so I can figure out how to resize them for whenever the speedy arrives LOL ;)

14. That's awesome! Congratulations, and be sure to post pics....be it in a few months!:amuse:

15. Wow, congrats. (I am a little surprised that no one else had signed up yet, sounds like you got super lucky!) I'm looking forward to seeing pictures whenever it comes in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice