speedy damier azur vs epi speedy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got a Damier Azur and I am regretting it. Should I have gotten it in Epi?

Please help!

2. If you're regretting it, I think you should return it for the Epi! :yes:

3. if it were me, i definitely would have gotten the epi instead of the azur. gut i agree with krmkjk. if you're regretting it, you should take it back and get the epi instead.

4. I like the epi more and it sounds like you are not happy with it either, so take it back and get something that you will LOVE!

5. I really like my azur, but if your not liking it, exchange it.

6. azurrrrrrrrr

7. i think that the azur is nice but if you have second thoughts, then do an exchange for the epi speedy.

8. I think epi is a better choice. :yes:

9. epi is more elegant....

10. Go for the epi as it is a very classy bag.

11. Go with what you love.

12. epi !!!

13. the reason i really like epi is because its holds that "new look" far longer than the azur...the second that bag patinas you have lost its youthful apperance.

14. I think epi is a better choice...

15. I like the epi too....but I like the azur too......ok i'm no help at all! wait a day and see if you still want to exchange. pose with the azur a little!