Speedy Concerns...

jstreete

. . .
O.G.
Feb 22, 2006
to all of you have speedys...does the saggyness bother you at all? i know after using it for a while it will sag and that's the only thing i'm worried about. i love the shape of the speedy and want to preserve it. what's the best way to do that?

I used to have an mc speedy and the sagginess bothered me more with that than with mono speedys. Its easy to fix though. I bought a thin but rigid plastic 3 ring binder and cut one of the flaps to fit the bottom and voila, no sagging and it was a color that matched the alcantra lol

my 25 doesn't sag too bad, and i have a purseket in case it starts to. you can get them at purseket.com, they prevent a good bit of sagging.

YES! I put a piece of cardboard in the bottom.
My denim doesnt sag, its not an issue :love:

jstreete said:
to all of you have speedys...does the saggyness bother you at all? i know after using it for a while it will sag and that's the only thing i'm worried about. i love the shape of the speedy and want to preserve it. what's the best way to do that?

thank you guys so much for your advice.

Kat, i did have a question about the plexiglass. is too heavy for a bag like the speedy?

i'm considering that or the cardboard solution. maybe i'll get a piece of cardboard and wrap it with felt to match the the inside of the speedy.