Speedy Concerns...

1. to all of you have speedys...does the saggyness bother you at all? i know after using it for a while it will sag and that's the only thing i'm worried about. i love the shape of the speedy and want to preserve it. what's the best way to do that?

2. I used to have an mc speedy and the sagginess bothered me more with that than with mono speedys. Its easy to fix though. I bought a thin but rigid plastic 3 ring binder and cut one of the flaps to fit the bottom and voila, no sagging and it was a color that matched the alcantra lol

3. Im also reconsidering my plans to get a speedy, they are adorable...but i think i want a shoulder bag instead of a handbag.

4. It doesnt bother me too much, the sag isnt too bad :biggrin:

5. I put a piece of cardboard in the bottom and, voila', no sag.

6. It never really bothered me, but the people near me seemed to detest it.

7. I have a catalog at the bottom of mine. No sag.

8. my 25 doesn't sag too bad, and i have a purseket in case it starts to. you can get them at purseket.com, they prevent a good bit of sagging.

9. I have a magazine in mine and it doesn't sag at all.

10. I hate the sag but a friend of mine puts a piece of cardboard like Greentea does, will it actually damage the bag?? *Sorry if it's a stupid question.*

11. YES! I put a piece of cardboard in the bottom.
    My denim doesnt sag, its not an issue :love:

12. I have a piece of plexiglass on the bottom of my bag. Works like a charm. No more sag.

13. My speedy never sags because it's always stuffed to the top!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

14. Put a piece (actually 3 pieces taped together) in mine - sag-be-gone! :biggrin:

15. thank you guys so much for your advice.

Kat, i did have a question about the plexiglass. is too heavy for a bag like the speedy?

i'm considering that or the cardboard solution. maybe i'll get a piece of cardboard and wrap it with felt to match the the inside of the speedy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice